Faculty & Staff

November Registration Prize Giveaway Winners

December 14, 2012

The winners of our special November Registration Prize Giveaway have been selected!

During the month of November, all current and new students that enrolled for classes for the spring 2013 term were automatically entered to win several prizes, including two Nexus 7 tablets, $100 and $50 gift cards to the ICC Bookstore. The earlier students registered, the more chances they had to win throughout the month.

All students who registered on the first day, on November 5 were eligible to win a Nexus 7 tablet and $100 ICC bookstore gift card.

• Deann B. – “Winning made my day! It was my birthday too! The tablet has given me the opportunity to work on my class assignments while I am out away from home at work or in between classes on campus. The gift card is going to help me pay for my books for next semester.”

During the first week of registration, students who signed up for classes on or before November 11 were eligible to win a Nexus 7 tablet.

• Heath W. “I was shocked to win the Nexus 7! It never crossed my mind looking at the flyers around campus. Thank you ICC!”

During the second week of registration, students who signed up for classes on or before November 18 were eligible to win a $100 ICC Bookstore gift card. The winner was Amy T.

Four $50 ICC Bookstore gift cards were given away to students who registered on or before November 25.

• Karissa M.
  • Samantha T.
  • Kelsie H.
  • Abrian B.

Two $50 ICC Bookstore gift cards were given away to students who registered on or before November 30.

• Reginald D.
  • Timothy P.

To all of our students who participated in the drawing, we appreciate your early enrollment for spring 2013!  Have a wonderful break and we look forward to seeing you back in January!  

Make a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.